Thursday, 16 April 2015

POEM 2# : On The Way To Sucess




2#



This is not the best

but

whatever.Still okay to me.






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





ON THE WAY TO SUCCESS





I walk foward,

the breeze hit my face gently,

the morning sun beams brightly,



I'm walking in amazement,

while watching a tournament,

at the field, at my left.

In a full energy,

to win the game desperately ,
 
"Goal!!" they yelled.I bet they're happy,

because they reached their goal finally.

 without getting things ugly.



On the way to success,

 the gleaming sun rises,

and here I am,

walking towards to be the best.

and of course,



beat the rest. 








 

 - Felix Steiner


 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









that time when

I was on my way walking to a 

seminar in the morning.



and its a bit far from my school.

there were some dudes playing

soccer in the field nearby.



 
I got some inspiration

and that thing is created.

 
Well I'm just an amateur

anyway so, don't expect anything else.







Thanks for reading.

That made me happy.





thanks, guys.



 <3

love ya.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment