Thursday, 19 March 2015

SORRY, MATE.









 THIS IS SO DAMN SAD.







hey guys.



its me the retarded student

here to tell you guys a story

about my

retarded life-

I mean

happy life
 if you know what I mean 








its not a story 

actually

im just gonna tell ya that 

i wanna sleep 

and

do some shi-

i mean

some stuff.

yes.

some stuff.
 so much stuff.





This blog is so inactive man.

this blog is dead.


I'm quite 'busy'

this year so i can't get things done.






So i'm sorry to all my friends 

especially

Haziqah

also

Humira', Atiqah and Aiman

its so weird they would actually 

read these shitty-no-idea 

things I wrote in here.





thanks, bro.





i'll never forget y'all.

 ;D




 






WAIT.I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YA.STAY.







I SAID "STAY" DAMMIT.




yes.




And here's my 

new favourite guy.





 Just- look at that damn beautiful face, man.
so much inspiration.


"HAUPTMANN MCCALL"

A.K.A

"HOOPTY"


he's funny yet patriotic.
suits my taste.
shut up.




SO MUCH INSPIRATION DAMMIT.

SO MUCH IT HURTS.








ah mannn.


this ain't gonna end.

so imma end it now,mate.

you look so beautiful.




that all.






Bye.


<3 

love y'all. 











No comments:

Post a Comment